Legacy Benefits & Insurance Sevices
ACA & Other New Laws Updates
Whether you like it or not healthcare reform is upon us.
A few things you should know:
- Individual Mandate began 1/1/2014, a plan must be purchased by 3/31/2014 with some exceptions
- Employers with 50-99 employees mandated penalties delayed till 2016.
- Employers with over 99 employees mandated penalties delayed till 2015..
- 2015 Individual Open Enrollment has been delayed and will be from 11/15/2014 to 2/15/2015.
- Rates for CoveredCA plans purchased from a Certified Insurance, Navigators or direct from CoveredCA are the same.
- Navigators can not assist clients with Small Group (SHOP) plans.
- Advantage of using a Certified Insurance Agent is they can help you compare plans not only within CoveredCA but with plans outside of CoveredCA.
- The Federal Government is actively enforcing ERISA rules, have you seen the guide?
Important 2015 Technical Notices & FAQs: (click on for more information)
Important 2014 Technical Notices & FAQs: (click on for more information)
Important 2013 Technical Notices & FAQs: (click on for more information)
CoveredCA Small Business Tax Credit - Click Here
We are Certified Insurance Agents with CoveredCA.
New Sick Leave Accural Begins July 1, 2015 Click Here to Learn More
Legacy Benefits & Insurance Services
7625 Sunrise Blvd., Ste 205
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
CA Insurance License # 0E08570